Monday, December 8, 2008

About to pop!!

Literally! I'm about to pop! As you can see the buttons on my jacket wouldn't stay buttoned! We went to Garvan Gardens to see the lights w/ my family last week(beautiful). I was hoping all the walking would progress things a bit! I only have 3 1/2 weeks left and I'm ready! Seriously, I'm really ready! Despite being so sick and other wonderful things that go along w/pregnancy I'm so so ready to see our baby girl. I want to hold her and see her sweet face and pat her tiny bootie! I go to the dr. Thursday to see if I've made any other progress. Last week I was 25% effaced! So I guess that's better than nothing! I packed my bag and got Mallie's stuff ready last night and we're putting the final touches on the room (I'll post pics. soon). I promise to try to be better at blogging and updating as we get closer to meeting our little girl!

1 comment:

Julee said...

You better hold your word about posting more! I want to see the finished room and I cant wait to see that beautiful girl! You look gorgeous but I am sure you are so ready. Good luck with the last few weeks and Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!