Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pitiful!!!

Valentine's Day, 1st time to wear jeans!


Read this shirt, but don't tell Classy
We can't wait to go to the beach this summer!
I'm pitiful, I know! A terrible blogger, I know!!! It seems every time I get on the computer to update our blog I end up looking at everyone's blog and not working on ours! Pitiful!
So anyways! Our life with Mallie has been wonderful and she brings us more joy than we could have ever imagined. She's getting so big and is doing new stuff every day!
I'm enjoying every minute of being home with her and am loving mommyhood!

She'll be 4 months next week! I can hardly believe it! We went to the dr. 2 weeks ago (long story, she decided to go on a 2 day nursing strike, yeah there is such a thing) and she was 13.6 lbs. She's a big girl with lots of rolls. So cute. We decided to try a little rice cereal last week and she loves it! She took eating with a spoon like a champ, so I was glad to know she was ready!
Here's some pics from the past 3 months and I'll try to update more.





1 comment:

Blissfully Enamored said...

amanda!! mallie is so precious!!! i love reading your blog and seeing new pictures of her!